BASIC: FEATHERSTEP 2MM
- 2mm pad with moisture barrier.
- This pad lowers the hollow sound from laminate and also creates a better feel when walked on.
- There are also self-adhesive strips on the sides for faster and easier installation.
BEST: TRINITY SOUND STEP
- Made in America.
- Excellent sound rating.
- IIC = 73 (over 6″ concrete/drop ceiling)
- Sound transmission class STC=72.
- Reduced Reflective Sound Noise and Floor Sound Transmission.
- Patented Protected.
- Features Lip and Tape for Easy Fast Installation.
- Built-in Moisture Barrier.
- Eliminates Minor Subfloor Imperfections.
- Humidity, Mold and Mildew Resistant.
BEST MULTI-PURPOSE: VERSAWALK
- A “green” product manufactured from recycled content.
- No off-gassing from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Qualifies for LEED points.
- Suppresses noise within the room.
- Also inhabits the transfer of noise into rooms below.
- R-value creates a thermal break for floors.
- Tough 3-mil moisture barrier.
- Malleable to better seal around mechanical fasteners.
- Specifically formulated for optimal bond with adhesives.
- Reduces Moisture Vapor Transmission Rates (RMVT).
- The self-seal lip and tape system to join underlayment seams.
- Transferable lifetime warranty.
PREMIUM LVP UNDERLAYMENT: LUXWALK
- For floating and glue down applications.
- Radiant Heat installation ready.
- Absorbs impact sound and floor-to-ceiling noise.
- 25-mil film barrier is an excellent moisture blocker.
- Full film coverage, full protection for LVF covering.
- Available as Do-It-Yourself rolls for ease installation.
- Environmentally responsible–made of materials from discarded water bottles.
- 31% post-consumer recycled materials.